3RD FLOOR, PRABHAT HOUSE, 164 TULSI PIPE ROAD,
MILAAYA EMBROIDERIES / GAYA
POSITION TITLE - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MERCHANDISING IN NEW YORK CITY
Milaaya Embroideries is a duly audited company by Intertek, manufacturing hand and machine embroideries as well as stitched finished garments for contemporary and luxury fashion houses and brands across the globe. Some our clients include Saint Laurent, Paco Rabanne, Balmain, Versace, Cavalli, DnG, DSQUARED, Michael Kors, Oscar De La Renta, Vera Wang, Marchesa as well as contemporary brands like Alice and Olivia, Iro, Max Mara and many more.
Milaaya has it’s head-office and factory in Mumbai, India and showrooms in New York, Milan, Paris and London.
· Business development and client acquisition of contemporary and high-end luxury Ready-To-Wear and couture fashion brands for Milaaya Embroideries primarily from New York and USA.
· Business development for Milaaya Embroideries Arts and Interior lines of high-end embroidered products. Connect with architects, interior designers, hotels and other prospective buyers for the same. Generate clients and business accordingly
· Develop strategies to be able to generate more orders from clients.
· Initiate meetings with potential clients and introducing them to Milaaya Embroideries and get orders from them.
· Keeping in touch with and managing the existing clients and contacting them each season for new developments and sampling /productions.
· Keeping track of the sampling received each season and following up with the clients for the production.
· Maintaining season-wise record of the orders received.
· Liaison sampling and production orders between the clients and the factory.
· Help in design research, development and coordination of embroideries specific to client requirements. (For new clients as well as existing clients)
· Giving inputs and mood boards to the design team at the Milaaya Factory to create swatches for the new season as per the requirements.
· Assist in payment collection against the invoices from clients if required.
· Manage the office/ showroom in NYC.
· Managing the swatch inventory in the showroom.
· Fluent in English
· All CV'S to be sent in English TO GAYATRI@MILAAYAEMBROIDERIES.COM
Get job alerts from Milaaya Embroideries straight to your inbox