Technical Designer, Women's Woven
Responsible for executing the technical design process from development to final fit. Analyzing and evaluating garments with correct fit and construction specifications.
- Partner with Design, internal Pattern Maker's and PD to translate Design intent into product technical specifications.
- Create and update specification tech packs, including detailed technical sketches, graded measurements and construction details from developemnt through to production.
- Issue final production grading.
- Attend product fitting throughout Design and Production process working closely with cross- functional team.
- Ensure Coach's fit standard is maintained throughout each season.
- Lead communication with overseas vendor's on product category regarding construction and fit.
- Confirming label and marketing placement instructions for conformance to standards.
- Ensure completion of style approval is to seasonal cirtical path.
- Identify opportunities for cost engineering improvement and raw material optimisation.
- Deliver product to the required technical standards and mange non- compliant product.
- Adhere to Coach SOP’s.