Department: Zalando Lounge Logistics Polska
Reports to: Site Manager
Team Size: +15
Recruiter Name, Email: Monika Chojnowska, email@example.com
As Health & Safety Manager you will be the first point of contact for all relevant issues relating to occupational health and safety - for a wide range of stakeholders at our logistics centre in Olsztynek. You keep an eye on the needs of employees in day-to-day operations and act as a sparring partner for our teams.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Create an important foundation for occupational safety and fire safety. You will work in close collaboration with the occupational safety specialists of the site-based service providers, the local authorities, and the fire brigade.
- Comply with current regulations for new design and redesign of workplaces, working procedures, and the use of work equipment with a focus on installations and machines. Along with your stakeholders you are accountable.
- Plan and carry out regular site inspections and audits. You will create documents, reports and statistics, using the results from the ongoing analysis of work accidents to constantly optimize occupational safety, health at work and fire safety measures. You will develop contingency plans.
- Examine the causes of accidents and near misses and suggest improvements. You will support all stakeholders in creating SOPs and adhering to Polish Health and safety regulations
- You have a university degree in the field of engineering or any other technical study and at least 3 years professional experience in the area of work safety and health-in production or warehouse logistics.
- You are fluent in Polish and English. German skills are a plus
- A sound knowledge of employment legislation and personnel management and are familiar with OSHA Safety Regulations.
- Know how to balance operational requirements with statutory regulations in the areas of work safety, health at work and fire safety, and how to transform safety issues into real factors for success for employee satisfaction and productivity.
- A motivated and multinational team of experts to inspire and support you. There’s no time for boredom at Zalando!
- A detailed, fully compensated training. Furthermore, you can look forward to comprehensive on the job trainings and personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
- Great salary as well as benefits. How about 40% discount on our online shop, free fruit and drinks every day, parties and team events to name just a few?
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results-our motto: every day is casual Friday.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 13 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. Please make your application in English