Customer Care Advisor
We are looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join Everpress in our East London studio.
You'll be primarily responsible for educating and supporting our customers - working directly with customers to answer questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers - we use Zendesk & email to do most of our support, but you'll also be talking to customers on the phone every now and then
- Owning customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Everpress works and what it is capable of
- Influencing the direction of Everpress, the product
- Being the one responsible, along with the Product team, to ensure that all customers have a great experience with the product - a crucial part of the role is ensuring we make the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Working directly with product teams to identify current issues and, synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customers, offer informed opinions on potential solutions