Head of Corporate Communications
Head of Corporate Communications will directly report into the Chief Corporate Strategy and Communications Officer, with the aim of developing and executing the corporate communication strategy at global level to further strengthen the unique and distinctive positioning of Moncler towards external audiences.
- Implement the corporate communication strategy at WW level to support the company’s reputation and employer branding targets, working in synergy with internal communication.
- Design an engaging, innovative and distinctive narrative tailored to different target audiences and communication channels through an appropriate editorial plan
- Design new corporate communication concepts
- Develop and manage the corporate media network and relations with key opinion leaders
- Design corporate contents on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor) working in close collaboration with Corporate Image and Digital teams
- Management of communication on media and social media in case of issues that might impact company reputation
- Promote company’s Sustainability commitments to external stakeholders in partnership with other company functions and subfunctions
- Coordinate with Moncler Regional Offices to identify communication opportunities
- Coordinate and manage external corporate communication agencies