1 day left
- Full Time
As Head of Product, your key responsibility will be to lead on creating, sourcing, sampling and executing new product for the brand as a whole. The Head of Product will work closely with our Founder and Head of Marketing to execute new product that aligns with & builds on the brand’s identity and vision.
- Design, create and execute new product roadmaps for upcoming seasons.
- Control the design, development and merchandising process from the creative concept into pre-production to achieve commercial execution (market needs) as well as financial goals (target FOB’s).
- Work directly with our factories on new designing, sampling, material sourcing, margin requirements, quality assurance etc.
- Communicate with suppliers, requesting and negotiating prices to reach set margin goals.
- Place orders, monitor the production and secure production deliveries according to planned time schedules and fixed deadlines.
- Control margin developments and strategically steer the product developments as well as pre-production to meet both customers and corporate needs.
- Work with our wholesale department to create exclusive designs for our key wholesale partners (Selfridges, Harrods, Tsum, Levels etc.) tailored specifically for the retailer and their target markets.
- Research, create and execute new collaborations with other brands, major influencers and celebrities, as well as potential B2B partnerships with members’ clubs and hotel chains.
- Attending fashion shows and design conferences to constantly seek new innovative materials and design ideas.