Senior Marketing Production Executive
About the department:
Consisting of more than 150 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative. Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we are always one-step ahead of the curve.
The App/Web Marketing Production team is responsible for building and deploying all BAU content, campaign content, promotional content and customer messaging across onsite and app, in 14 languages.
As a Senior Marketing Production Executive, you will be responsible for supervising the Marketing Production team’s daily tasks, delivering the content strategy and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You will receive briefs, distribute the team’s day-to-day workload and look after the smooth operation of regular website and app content updates as well as coordinating the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You will ensure consistency and accuracy across all the Farfetch subfolders and channels.
You will have proven experience in this field either agency side or within a high volume marketing production function. Having outstanding negotiation and organizational skills are key for this role, as well as a solutions-oriented mindset and being a great communicator.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise the Marketing Production’s daily workflow, prioritizing tasks and coordinating processes for BAU and larger brand or promotional campaigns.
- Update the production schedule and ensure all teams are aware of deadlines and milestones. You will keep management informed of the project's progress, last minute changes, deliverables and highlight risks. You will demonstrate flexibility, creativity and innovation in generating solutions, especially when faced with unexpected or ambiguous situations and always having a customer-centric approach.
- You will support ensuring that BAU processes are followed across all our partners (designers, copywriters, translators and product marketers), sharing content management best practices and working under continuous improvement guidelines to scale faster
- Support in the quality of our deliverables, making sure deployed content is accurate and consistent per our strategy
Content and asset management:
- You will be responsible for the content and customer messaging upload in 14 languages across website & app globally for the homepage, landing pages, meganav and other touch points, through in-house Content Management Systems and 3rd party vendor platforms.
- You will schedule content to go live accordingly with campaign launch times.
- Undertake QA testing in preview and live environments and effectively communicating and troubleshooting any issues.
Innovation and technology:
- Become a thought leader and expert in all our tools and platforms.
- Work with Product teams and 3rd party vendors to define tooling improvements and new features to drive innovation and automation.
- Work with Experimentation teams to come up with tests and support the roll out of successful initiatives