Excited to join a goldsmith, an atelier that crafts silver at its best? Are you ready for a job where you want dig into all kinds of numbers, analysis and processes related to operations, sales, margin and our profitability? Are you very analytical, disciplined, structured, and with interpersonal skills and a can-do mentality? Are you curious to find out what it gives and takes to be our new colleague?
About our Atelier TI SENTO – Milano
We are Goldsmiths, goldsmiths with a deviated taste: we don’t love gold. It is silver that makes our hearts tick. Silver! Its raw radiance that makes us want to draft and craft. No, it is certainly not what is expected of goldsmith, but yes, we do it regardless. As crafting silver is what we do best. TI SENTO was born when the centuries turned. Our smiths were the first to bring gold standard to silver jewellery, the first to give silver the love and quality it deserved. Together we stopped listening to judgements and flew out of our jewellery pigeonholes. Today, we still love to get our hands dirty to make yours shine. Contradictions are our inspiration. Off the beaten track is our way to go. Sometimes we love, sometimes we fight; we do whatever feels right. We add a hint of suspense to sophisticated styles. TI SENTO has fans in more than 37 countries worldwide with a strong offline and online presence.
Furthermore we are expanding in the US and building our momentum in China and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Job and team profile
This is a new position and you will play an important role within our finance team, with providing asked and unasked business, financial and sales analysis. You will be always the first person to know our daily sales, the profitability per channel, to have overview of commercial agreements of our global distribution and to become a sparring partner and to support our international account managers and operations team to protect our profitability of our business. You need to understand and to be in control of the value chain from End to End, from Purchase to Wholesale to Retailer to Consumer pricing.
The finance team consists of General Accountant, Accountant and vacant role as Business Controller. You will be directly reporting into the Head of Finance & Legal.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Prepare dashboards, KPI’s and analysis regarding to stock, sales, margin, assortment categories etc.
- Analyse our Landed Cost vs Purchase price
- Control of commercial commitments with our distributors or key (international) accounts
- Prepare sales budgets, forecasts and challenge business plans of our distribution partners
- Responsible for closing activities with reconciling stock, detailed analysis of COGS, explain Landed Cost differences, to accrue inbound costs, make provisions of marketing contributions and other closing activities
- Monthly reporting of profitability per channel