International Account Manager
Under new management since 2017, TI SENTO – Milano has taken a fresh new course. With a passionate and dedicated team we are conquering the world! Located in Amsterdam, our headquarter - AKA The Atelier - is where our silver jewellery collections are created and marketing campaigns come to life. It is also the place where sales is driven for over 37 countries and where we run our international digital platform.
Would you like to contribute to our global brand ambition and work for one of the largest and most beautiful jewellery ateliers in The Netherlands? Are you at your best in a dynamic and diverse environment where not one single day is the same? Do you think you have what it takes to help grow our global distribution even more? Do you take pride in being called a Frequent Flyer and are you passionate about (working with) different cultures?
Then we might just have the perfect vacancy for you at TI SENTO – Milano.
We are currently looking for a Sr. International Sales Executive to join our Global Sales Team.
The International Account Manager is responsible for driving sales and managing the country sales strategies within the designated geographical regions
(within Western Europe and Eastern Europe).
In this role you will also work closely with the Head of Global Sales on monitoring the sales targets and aligning country-specific marketing plans with our international distributors.
Primary tasks involve analytical sales consultation, sales coaching, frequent market visits, relationship management, product & sales training, planning.
The Sr. International Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales results through:
• A thorough understanding of the existing markets
• Coaching and training of the local sales teams
• Managing and optimising the relationship with our distributors
• Identifying new business opportunities in the distributing markets
• Optimising the instore presentation in line with our house style
• Expansion of Instore presence through assortment, furniture and window
Facilitating instore customisation opportunities
• Creating sales promoting initiatives
• Providing input for competition and trend analysis
• Frequent visits to international distributors & retailers
• Sharing Global & local best practises
• Searching for new business opportunities, new sales channels and prospects
• International trade shows and sales events
• Development of new business opportunities in alignment with the Global Sales strategy
• Effective collaboration with colleagues within the commercial team
• A proactive approach to local adjustments of our brand strategy
• Clear, accurate and timely communication and reporting to the Sr Manager Global
Sales and CEO
• Maintaining a consistent high level of brand image/service and follow-up