Go-To-Market & Media Lead
- Embedded in the market teams and reporting to the GTM Leader, you will assist with developing and executing the media and communications strategies to meet business and growth KPIs in the Southern and Northern Europe markets, in strong alignment with the Market/ing Leads, Marketing Managers and media agencies
- Develop clear roadmaps for marketing rollouts across paid channels and identify gaps or overlaps that could impact campaign performance
- Manage best in class media planning and buying practices for campaigns across all media channels
- Leading impact/KPI tracking and related adjustment and insights/learnings
- Contribute towards creating a community of experts with shared goals, knowledge and best practice
- 8-10 years of relevant experiences in Media Planning with a strong background in social/digital and above-the-line media and a proven track record in planning and executing offline/online campaigns in the European Markets (preference is to have experience in France, Italy or Spain)
- Highly strategic and analytical with deep expertise in reaching and engaging specific user/audience segments through a targeted, flexible got to market/media strategy
- Experienced in applying latest insights and KPIs to shape and improve the got to market strategy to drive effectiveness and efficiency of marketing investments in-line with the strategic goals
- Distinct track record of success in managing GTM processes
- Confident in managing cross-functional processes and stakeholders independently and proactive in building respectful and trusting relationships with all parties
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.