Nanushka is looking for a talented Wholesale Manager to join our rapidly growing sales team and office in New York. This is a key role in the sales team and as a brand ambassador for Nanushka you must be passionate about the brand and our global goals. This role will report into the Vice President of North America. It’s the most exciting opportunity to experience and contribute to the rapid growth of the brand. We are looking for dynamic people with a modern and versatile approach. If you’re passionate about fashion, art and Nanushka, have always been the one with an outstanding aesthetic, detail-oriented mind, and can-do attitude; we want you in our team! We know that selling more is never sustainable, but we empower our people to work towards a more sustainable future with us.
- Maintain and expand strong client facing relationships with luxury department and specialty stores, while improving the position of the brand.
- Work closely with buying and planning teams to review seasonal budgets prior to market, as well as profitability in-season to maintain a healthy business.
- Identify opportunities for growth and offer recuts, reorders and swaps, and maintain quality control of goods in the market.
- Plan targeted outreach strategies to current and prospective customers, focusing on profitability and long-term, steady growth.
- Provide feedback and sales analysis of current business through weekly and seasonal data reports.
- Regular market visits to maintain brand standards and offer product knowledge targeted by account.
- Understand current trends in the fashion marketplace, and provide research in order to build the overall business.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop brand strategies and innovative sales techniques.
- Organize and execute seasonal sales markets 4 times a year in New York, scheduling appointments and maintaining showroom standards.
- Strategically present the collection to accounts to help build assortments that best represent the brand, the account, and ultimately, the customer.
- Offer post-market feedback and data analysis to design and production teams internally, to help build out an assortment based on the needs of the territory.
- Manage the full cycle of seasonal client orders, including receipt, review, revision, and order confirmation.
- Support operations and logistics internally to maintain efficient deliveries, payment and customer service.