DigiTech Team Lead - Zalando Fashion Studio
As a DigiTech Team Leader you will be responsible for the diagnostic work to assess visual consistency of our image assets, contributing to the creation of an appealing content.
You will be guiding, inspiring and engaging a team of junior and senior Digitechs. Furthermore, you will take over the team development and ensure that all processes and facilities enable the team to produce inspirational and accurate photographs.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Coordinate with the photographers and creative department to identify existing process bottlenecks and highest priority improvement points
- Automatize photographic and post-production processes. Take care of the color management workflow processes keeping the color consistency (screen calibration, camera profiling, etc.)
- Leading and motivating your team in huge seasonal peaks is one of your strengths, you enjoy building clear objectives with your team, coaching and training them to ensure positive personal development. You are involved in the recruitment process to building up a great team.
- Expect high quality output in day to day production and ensure delivery of production targets. In addition to this you will plan, communicate and continuously monitor production schedules.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A degree or a comparable qualification in the field of media communication, post production or photography and at least 5 years of professional experience with high volume in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment (within the fashion industry a plus)
- Proficiency in color management and retouching using Mac OS X, Adobe Creative Suite incl. Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, Premiere; Capture One, Windows&Mac environments, server organization and FTP Clients
- Strong organizational and asset management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize projects with short turnarounds. First experiences in team management preferred.
- As part of an international team, you are comfortable communicating with your colleagues in English
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando Studios is responsible for how the products are presented on the website. All product photos, shoots of products with models and product information and descriptions are done here.
Our goal: to provide our customers with an informative, entertaining and appealing impression of our products. We want customers to enjoying browsing, reading and shopping at Zalando – in other words, to have an excellent shopping experience.