Assistant Merchandise Planner Kids Footwear
As an Assistant Merchandise Planner for Kids Footwear, you support the Merchandise Planning unit by providing reports and analysis, recommend how to maximize sales and optimize stock turn. You will contribute to our “buy what we sell” focus by ensuring a smooth inventory flow through re-order management and effective supplier communication.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Monitoring and reporting on performance by providing timely and accurate analysis. You will analyze sales and stock performance, demonstrate an understanding of key drivers of profit and margin and provide recommendations for actions to help maximize opportunities and limit risk in collaboration with the Merchandise Planner
- Managing weekly stock re-orders and maintaining data accuracy on the system and on external tracking tools to facilitate stock management and inventory flow.
- In-season, you will ensure that all operational KPIs are on track and will manage the delivery schedule of intake on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, maintaining efficient supply chain management of our suppliers and working in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Fashion and at least one year professional expertise in Merchandising.
- You love to work with numbers and figures; analyses and reports are familiar territory for you. You have extensive experience working with PCs and MS Office, in particular Excel
- You efficiently organize your workload, ensuring deliverables are accurate, ready on time and prioritized accordingly. You thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace collaboration and act proactively.
- You take ownership of the quality of your own work and achievements and strive to find practical solutions.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management’s task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.