At The Nue Co we are redefining supplements. The way you feel about them, the way you take them, the way you buy them. We merge science and natural innovation to offer functional supplements to those who are mindful of their health, but not defined by it.
As the Video Editor, it will be your responsibility to deliver engaging video content. You will be expected to concept, shoot and edit, working closely with The Nue Co.’s creative team to develop moving image solutions to creative briefs.
What you'll do
- Work with The Nue Co’s creative team to deliver projects from ideation to final delivery.
- Able to shoot using varied equipment.
- Create video content using live footage, stock footage and motion graphics.
- Edit footage that can be optimized for different platforms.
- Generate varied deliverables including short films, cut-downs, teasers, trailers, and loops.
- Build video templates that adhere to The Nue Co. brand guidelines.
- Create static, print and motion graphics to bring The Nue Co. philosophy to life.
- Assist in the management of video production, including; storyboarding, scripting, audio, edit and grade.
- Assist in the content development for paid advertising across digital media channels.
- Minimum 2 years+ experience.
- Fluent in all aspects of video production.
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro + After Effects.
- Ability to overlay music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Passionate about storytelling.
- Ability to shoot and produce content with a digital camera.
- A fierce attention for detail.
- An interest in health and wellness.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Ability to cope with rapidly changing circumstances.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- You have big ambition; there's huge opportunities for growth in this role for someone with the right attitude.