Data & Consumer Insights Internship
Reporting to: Data & Consumer Insights Manager
Location: London, Head Office
With an illustrious history spanning more than six decades, La Perla was founded with innovation in mind and passion at its heart. We are now embarking on a new chapter, combining the values of our heritage with a modern, global vision. With a top-class C-Suite driving strategy, we are intent on taking La Perla to the next level. We have ambitious international aspirations as part of an energising transformation agenda and attracting and engaging the best talent will be the key to our success.
The Data & Consumer Insights team provides business critical insights using analytics and big data across channels, markets, and consumers. It ensures the links between insights and merchandising to ensure goals are being achieved. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
You will be supporting the team with data-oriented analysis, synthesize information and present insights to support strategic decisions. The principal goal of the analyses will be to drive better business decisions and provide quantitative support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization.
In addition, you will deliver consumer, competitor, and industry insights to grow the business and ensure that our product offering is relevant and focused on our target consumer. This will be achieved by providing insights and recommendations with regards to pricing, product mix and timing by leveraging different data sources.
Support the Data & Consumer Insights Manager with:
- Translate data into meaningful interpretations and recommendations and, where relevant, implement process improvements.
- Ongoing management of dashboards to support day-to-day operations.
- Maintain reporting tools to drive the ultimate goal i.e. to have the right product in the right place at the right time with the right price
- Consumer & Market Research
- Build and consolidate market insights and market sell through information in order to fully understand the consumer and marketplace needs for all markets
- Seasonal merchandise analysis of performance