Producer / Project Manager
At The Nue Co we are redefining supplements. The way you feel about them, the way you take them, the way you buy them. We merge science and natural innovation to offer functional supplements to those who are mindful of their health, but not defined by it.
As the Producer + Project Manager, you will lead and deliver end-to-end production for multiple projects from inception through to delivery. Working closely with the Head of Visual it will be your responsibility to find creative solutions to our department process and budget challenges within the marketing team.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full production of all content and campaigns ensuring schedules provide maximum productivity and always come in on budget.
- Manage workflow across the creative and marketing teams to ensure a seamless process.
- Work closely with Marketing and external teams within the business to interrogate and build concise briefs.
- Demonstrate strong financial management and an understanding of the budgets required to secure relevant resources, communicating this clearly to the business.
- Work with management to develop and implement systems and procedures to ensure delivery is always met.
- Manage creative resources for specific projects and work closely with the Head of Visual to ensure the workflow in the team is accounted for.
- Share responsibility for the overall quality of each project by balancing budget, time and resources.
- Build good working relationships with production companies and other third-party contractors.
- Be a brand guardian for our clients when working with our external partners.
- Establish and improve processes across the studio wherever you see an opportunity.
- A minimum of 4 years+ experience working in production or project management.
- An impeccable and fierce attention for detail.
- An interest in luxury lifestyle brands.
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Familiar with camera equipment and other production specs.
- You have proven qualities of adaptability and flexibility in coping with rapidly changing circumstances.
- Able to work with a multi-disciplined team to agree frequent, tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- You have big ambition; there's huge opportunities for growth in this role for someone with the right attitude.