- Develop creative content (audio, video, graphics)
- Oversees the creation of inventive and engaging on-brand internet-first content.
- Conceptualize innovative social campaigns to drive brand awareness, PR coverage and social engagement.
- Direct copy strategy to convey a cohesive voice across all channels.
- Manage and develop social media content calendars and strategy.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Communications, Advertising, Journalism and Fashion majors preferred.
- 3+ years combined social media content strategy, writing experience
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis in creativity
- Familiarity with fashion and web jargon
- Retail experience, preferably in the apparel industry. Online retail experience is a plus.
- Tremendous attention to detail, a copy editors eye is a must.
- Knack for research, a sharp wit and willingness to work during nonstandard business hours.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow co-workers.
- Spanish, Limited working proficiency
- English, Full professional proficiency