Partnerships and Influencer Manager
At The Nue Co. we are redefining supplements.
The way you feel about them, the way you take them, the way you buy them. We merge science and natural innovation to offer functional supplements to those who are mindful of their health but not defined by it.
Partnerships and Influencer Marketing Manager:
The Nue Co. is looking for a strategic, organized and ambitious Partnerships and Influencer Marketing Manager to oversee its global strategy. This position requires experience in planning and managing integrated, multi-market marketing campaigns, a strong partnership strategy background, excellent communication skills and the proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally on all initiatives. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, based in the London office, working in both the UK and the US market.
What you will do:
You will lead our global partnerships and influencer marketing activations roadmap to drive brand awareness, generate brand love, advocacy and engagement. Building relationships with 3rd party brands and influencers alike you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of global marketing partnership campaigns. In this exciting role, you will design, develop and deliver the partnerships and influencer channel strategy, creating one holistic vision and direction for the channel, ensuring complete alignment with the overall business goals.
You will be responsible for implementing campaigns to support business growth across all areas of partnerships and influencer marketing - identification, activation, content creation, execution, measurement and retention. You will own the end-to-end management of campaigns and be responsible for delivering high impact reach through content-led activations, this includes managing project timelines, budgets and reporting (tracking brand, partner and business performance against KPIs).
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the channel is set-up for global scale and supports our overall business goals.
- Responsible for defining the overarching strategy for the Partnerships and Influencer Marketing channel, creating a holistic vision and direction for the channel and ensure complete alignment against overall business goals.
- Define a best in class framework that standardises how The Nue co. connects, activates, measures and reports on partnership and influencer activations. Ensure continued evaluation.
- Responsible for the growth and acceleration of the channel, measured by KPI’s.
- Maximise opportunities with partners through relationship building.
- Employ strategic thinking and project management skills to improve process.
- Influence key stakeholders to utilise information on trends into successful campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to ensure business needs are considered and supported.
- Set OKR’s that ensure goals are reached.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of work experience in consumer-facing partnerships at an innovative, fast-paced consumer brand, consumer tech or FMCG. At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- The right candidate will bring a balance of data-driven and strategic thinking, as well as creativity.
- Experience driving partnerships and/or influencer engagement. Building relationships, creating and pitching co-marketing campaigns to partners, successfully.
- A natural ‘can-do’ attitude. You are excited by change and creating something new.
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems and are willing to build projects and processes from scratch.
- Experience working cross-functionally, effectively managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- You’re tuned into cultural trends and current affairs, able to spot opportunities and create ‘moments’ to promote the brand.
- You are an expert in digital marketing tools (Google Analytics) and the social media industry.