Jing Daily is looking for a dynamic financial reporter with strong writing, editing and analytical skills and a strong interest in the luxury market in China to join our team. This is a good opportunity to be part of a leading team developing news and analysis about the luxury market in China.
In this position, you’ll be required to:
- Focus on financial performance news and investor relations stories
- Pitch and develop stories for a target audience of globally-minded executives, entrepreneurs, and leaders in the luxury industry
- Write articles relevant to topics of interest to our target audience
- Monitor Chinese news and luxury sites for up-to-the-minute stories
- Keep an eye out for financial and investment trends that are relevant to our readers or broader significant news stories that can be explored through the lens of the luxury industry.
- Assist with the curation of a quarterly newsletter dedicated to Jing Daily’s financial coverage.
- Previous experience in financial reporting required
- Excellent written English with web-based writing experience
- Ability to read/conduct research in Chinese a plus
- An interest in luxury, business, and fashion trends in the China market
- Passionate about being on the pulse of news, especially news from China, as well as emerging business and investor trends
- Experience with a content management system (especially WordPress, Mailchimp) a plus; basic html knowledge a plus