With a background in content production, the Content Coordinator will work closely under the direction of the Brand Manager and will partner with other Brand Department members to support brand awareness through content creation specific to the AMIRI digital platforms and social media. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce content in line with the brand strategy and aesthetic across all digital platforms
- Create and maintain content production calendar in collaboration with the communications, ecommerce, and social media teams (concept, preproduction, postproduction)
- Assist to develop and execute creative content strategies in support of key brand moments (product releases, events, etc)
- Maintain, track, and report content budgets per project.
- Work with team members to create creative briefs and decks to be shared with internal and external parties.
- Assist to create image mood boards and references to be shared with external content vendors (Lighting, Attitude, Hair & Makeup, etc).
- Coordinate bookings of freelance content vendors (Including but not limited to: Photographers, Directors, Producers, Casting, Styling, Studios, etc)
- Assist to create asset delivery guidelines and deadlines for all content projects.
- Assist to make final selects and edits of all content projects.
- Organize content assets in Dropbox and prepare shared folders for relevant internal and external parties