Sr. Product Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them by enhancing our selection and maximizing product availability.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to help lead initiatives focused on developing our pricing strategy. We are working on the systems, tools, and processes required to help scale the Softlines business. A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual who strives to answer business/operational questions and who works across functional boundaries. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, with the ability to build clear processes, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in the following areas:
- Analyze key areas of opportunity across multiple input systems including advanced forecasting and buying models to identify new projects, prioritize them, and develop a cohesive plan
- Anticipate bottlenecks and balance trade-offs between business needs and technical constraints
- Enable launch of new products and processes by collaborating with cross-functional project teams
- Translate highly technical requirements and processes to non-technical leaders in a clear and actionable manner
- Earn and develop trust with business leaders to drive adoption and implementation of new systems
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management, pricing, economics, finance and/or project management experience or similar field
- Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights
- Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with Excel, SQL, or other analytical/Business Intelligence tools
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, and ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.