Senior Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a role that will challenge both your creative skills and analytical abilities? Do you enjoy a fast-paced workplace where you can affect the customer experience and be an instrumental part of sharing the newest Amazon Fashion programs with customers? If so, Amazon Fashion is seeking a talented Senior Marketing Manager to join the Amazon Fashion Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to own the marketing strategy for new programs within Amazon Fashion.
In this role, you will need to think strategically and creatively to build marketing strategies for strategic programs. You will be responsible for leading the marketing vision, including influencing key product features, defining the experience, refining positioning and messaging, and working cross-functionally to build and execute full funnel marketing campaigns. You will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
A successful candidate must be able to work at the strategic level (using customer behavior to generate bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). This candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing funnel and possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
Responsibilities will include:
· Own market strategy for strategic Amazon Fashion programs.
· Own all workstreams across multiple cross functional teams needed to get products to market including: PR, customer segmentation and positioning, roadmap prioritization and other critical marketing channels.
· Development of product positioning and customer facing messaging.
· Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization
· Own reporting of key content and marketing metrics to the leadership team and broader organization.
· 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, brand management or product management
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communication or related degree.
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandising teams
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field.
· Track record of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, social, and email.
· Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that drive long-term results.
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.