Amazon Fashion is seeking a talented, experienced, and self-directed Fashion Content Editor to generate innovative and effective marketing experiences across platforms and mediums, driving traffic, awareness, and engagement.
As Content Editor, you will play a significant role in engaging customers and creating a best-in-class customer experience via social media, mobile, on-site, editorial , traditional, email, and digital marketing initiatives. You will serve as a stakeholder on content and messaging across Fashion–concepting, creating, and sourcing content that inspires our customers.
In addition to collaborating cross-functionally with retail, marketing, and creative stakeholders, you will develop, execute and manage seasonal editorial campaigns, prioritize projects, and invent novel approaches to connecting with customers.
Key to success in this role is the ability to understand what messages are most relevant and how to deliver creative content in the most engaging manner.
Who We Are
Our team is a growing band of innovators, creatives, and problem solvers, creating design solutions to challenging business problems delivering experiences that our customers will use to explore the ever-evolving Fashion platform.
· 8+ years of experience in apparel-based online marketing and content creation
· Proven experience in campaign strategy development and demonstrated innovation in campaign marketing, evolving from season to season
· Proven experience in setting strategy and content direction per channel and placement
· Proven experience in cross team collaboration, working across an organization as an effective project manager
· Ability to curate selection and produce editorial content
· Excel in fast-paced environment
· Editorial and/or content management experience in a fashion publication or retail organization
· Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
· Familiarity with digital marketing and site merchandising. This may include experience managing email marketing, re-targeting, social media and website content management projects.
· Proven experience in engaging with influencers to produce multi-channel content
· Experience managing complexity in large companies as well as small, entrepreneurial organizations
· Proficient at Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation