You will creatively brainstorm & architect new data sources to improve our trend prediction and leverage the latest techniques in AI and machine learning across computer vision, sentiment analysis, and recommendation systems to optimize our decision making. Plus points if you have experience in network ML. You will work with large datasets consisting of highly variant & fascinating data that powers the very core of trends around us.
You are excited about applying your data chops to eliminate the inefficiencies in fashion design, merchandising, and distribution that contribute to fashion being the 2nd largest polluter in the world and the incredible waste of burning clothes and dumping them in landfills when they don’t sell. You love all things data - especially social data - and are burning to make sense out of the myriad of signals around us. You embrace big data and obsess over performance and scalability - always striving to deliver insights and recommendations as fast as possible and on-demand. You think for the long-term, setting up systems that benchmark progress, prevent regressions, and are easily maintainable by other collaborators.
- Worked with social media data within capacities as traditional data scientists or machine learning engineers, preferably at the intersection of both
- Used NLP / Sentiment Analysis, Computer Vision or Network / Graph Analysis algorithms on large datasets
- Leveraged and scaled computer vision for tasks such as object recognition and similarity matching
- Built production-level machine learning systems
Hadoop, Postgres, AWS, Docker, SciKit, Tensorflow, Keras
What You’ll Love at FINESSE
- Being at the forefront of and working towards creating a culture-defining new product
- A close-knit, extremely passionate & talented team excited about changing the face of fashion
- A diverse team and culture that values inclusivity and individuality as highest priority
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free Friday lunches
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours