B2C Key Account Manager
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a passionate B2C Key Account Manager in our Sales team based in Paris.
- Account Management: Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service, including day to day support and troubleshooting.
- Business development: Responsible for pitching and on-boarding Tier 1 B2C sellers, according to strategic growth areas -- price point, category or market.
- Seller education: Be responsible for educating sellers on best sales practices, including resale pricing and fashion e-commerce trends.
- Revenue generation: Your goal is to maximize the GMV generated by your portfolio of new and existing clients while maintaining a healthy level of new-in supply.
- Reporting: Measure the growth and performance of your key accounts according to defined KPI’s. Report weekly and monthly sales performance and identify key insights to grow the B2C business.
- Global teamwork: Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in account management or sales within the fashion and/or ecommerce industry
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You are dynamic, very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen.
- Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused, and use data analytics to make informed business decisions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ambitious self-starter that is proactive and result driven
- You have an excellent level of English. Spanish language experience a plus!
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.