Sales Manager RTW
We are looking for a Sales Manager RTW with at least 5 years of experience to be part of our talented and ambitious team. As a Sales Manager RTW you’ll represents, maintain and expand our wholesale department and work with key accounts and new business across key-markets in accordance with the company strategy. The focus will be on our ready to wear collections, including apparel, footwear and accessories, brand building and profitability.
- Responsible for establishing and executing sales strategy plan for ready to wear collection of Filling Pieces.
- In collaboration with the Board, set and achieve ambitious seasonal sales targets and revenue targets for lead revenue growth.
- Make and achieve go to market plan new apparel collections.
- Advise on collection grid with strong and data driven commercial input.
- Evolve a commercial strategy and the development of the organisation, drafting, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that enable the organisation to achieve its long-term objectives.
- Set up seasonal appointments with existing and potential retailers and international markets not handled by agents/distributors.
- Represent the brand and present the collection to new and existing retailers at showrooms.
- Researches new retailers and prospect clients to invite to the shows; studies market categories and retail business trends, identifies leaders in retail roles and targets potential attendees within assigned tiers and product categories.
- Proactive relationship building with key retailers via phone, email, and/or face-to-face interactions.
- Work with the Shop Manager to organise shop meetings with team members to reinforce company’s expectations, conduct regular product training and give updates on annual sales performance.
- Traveling will be required.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a strong knowledge and understanding about and passion for the high end / streetwear fashion landscape.
- You have a strong network within the retail industry (buyers and fashion directors).
- You have a track record of proven success within the fashion segment for more than 5 years at manager level.
- You have minimum of 3 years experience in wholesale luxury/contemporary sector or the retail fashion industry in wholesale.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Fashion Buying/Merchandising, a university education with business orientation or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales and marketing strategy from pre-launch preparation to full commercialisation and profit realisation.
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills, Dutch and other languages are a pre.
- You have strong sales and analytical skills.
- You have strong communication and customer service skills.
- You are a team player, self-motivated, confident and have a can-do attitude.
- You are a problem solver, with an ability to turn a challenge into a solution to maximise opportunity and to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- You have a hands-on approach, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Our Headquarter is located in Amsterdam, however you don’t have to live in the Netherlands to be a candidate. We are open to working remotely.
- You are available 40 hours per week in the important ‘market’ periods.
We are offering an initial contract for 3 months, starting July 2020 up to and including September 2020 for SS21, with the possibility to renew the contract. We are also open to working on a freelance basis.
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.