Retail Merchandising Manager
1. Hindsight business weekly/monthly/quarterly from a product perspective.
2. Identify market category opportunities/risks by season
3. Recap product performance, historical data and provide suggestions on production/promo/marketing.
4. Daily communications with Product Design & Supply Chain, for product development, monitoring production from order placement to shipment and maintaining stock levels.
5. Setting up and maintaining Seasonal Range and Allocation plans
6. Ensure bulk fabric and materials approval on time with relevant garment test report approval before the bulk shipments.
7. Liaise with QA on inspection schedule and work closely with QA, superiors and business counterparts to resolve QA issues promptly.