Senior Designer (Graphic Design)
PRESS Health Foods: Senior Designer
Lead the design for PRESS products, digital and print assets.
- Work across product, packaging, creative, content, marketing, and sales to synthesize business needs and interpret these into a leading visual strategy.
- Manage creative from concept through to completion, across all design disciplines within the brand.
- Lead campaigns and content creation including commissioning a team of external creatives to work with.
- Present concepts, mood and story boards for campaigns, integrating brand codes and values into final work.
- Design, develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to product, campaigns, logos, packaging, seasonal graphics and presentations.
- Spearhead and create elevated inspirational visual designs for all our content including website content, promotions, newsletters, site design and marketing and any other visual social media assets.
- Work with the creative team to push strong branding through multiple channels, making sure all marketing/web/social media has brand integrity
- Work to creative brief, budgets and timelines
The Ideal Candidate
- 4 years + in a similar role.
- a broad portfolio that demonstrates a core range of skills in identity, typography, editorial layouts. Experience in packaging design is a plus
- A black book of up and coming photographers, illustrators and creatives.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and professional knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in presenting designs and collaborating with a team
- A deep understanding of user-centred design and how different digital channels present different challenges and opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of both established and emerging digital platforms (Instagram/FB/Twitter/YouTube/TikTok/Snapchat)
- Excellent graphic design eye and typography skills, always trying to push the boundaries.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- A perfectionist eye for detail, and a self-starting individual who has a hands-on mentality and a structured way of working.
- Used to overseeing projects from start to finish with strong time management and prioritising skills.
- Works well under pressure and delivers high end work with tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- We are looking for someone who has strong empathy for customer needs, but is also able to consider technical constraints and business goals, and is comfortable working on multiple projects at one time.
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Company Discount
- Annual Company Retreat
please send through portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org