- Assist with all digital projects ranging from adding new sales channels to improving shopping experience of existing sales channels
- Organize project tasks on a daily basis to report status to Manager
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to scheduling, meeting notes, project timelines, and tracking deliverables.
- Support with daily e-commerce operations ranging from digital merchandising, content, copy, CRM, event management, inventory, and order flow on all digital platforms.
- Monitor and research digital trends and improvements.
* Bachelor's degree
* Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
* Willingness to thrive in a fast-past environment
* Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with project management tools (Confluence)
* A passion for a great digital experience
* Proficient in Excel
*Experience working in the fashion industry
* Experience with specification writing and implementing
* SFCC, Jira, Confluence, Teamwork, RLM, Looker experience
* Strong understanding and implementation experience of ecomm and customer centric tools