Customer Service Executive ( 12 months maternity cover, working remotely)
- Managing all aspects of SUITCASE customer service, including answering their queries and assisting with returns and refunds.
- Handling incoming customer queries in a timely fashion.
- Increasing SUITCASE Magazine's customer loyalty by understanding and addressing their needs.
- Responsible for maintaining customer databases and overall customer retention.
- Highlight, identify and resolve potential customer issues and help develop long-term solutions to mitigate these.
- Be an ambassador for the company as the first point of contact.
- Become a product expert to advise on best solutions for ecommerce partners.
- Contribute new product ideas for the customer team.
- Build successful relationships with new ecommerce partners.
- Contributing ideas to marketing and social media strategies to promote products.
- Previous experience working in an ecommerce customer service environment.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Experience in working towards monthly targets.
- Strong ability to overcome objections.
- You must be a great problem solver.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to manage your own workload and work under pressure.
- Strong customer focus - customer first attitude.
- WFH and WFH subsidy.
- Holiday allowance of 30 days (plus bank holidays).
- Company pension scheme.
- Regular company drinks and social events.