We are seeking an extremely personable and professional Style Advisor to join Knot Standard in our San Francisco showroom located in Jackson Square. Our ideal candidate is someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
The Style Advisor role is a full-time salaried + commission opportunity for passionate sales individuals. We are looking for people who have a strong affinity to premium products, a love for working with people, and the desire to be part of a fast-growing company. Our Style Advisors love what they do – helping men look and feel their best every day.
You will make an impact by:
- Becoming a menswear specialist through our training on client measurements, fabric knowledge, customizations, alterations, and sales psychology
- Proactively build and maintain a book of clients through different prospecting efforts (outreach, events, etc.)
- Setting appointments and meeting with clients in our showrooms to conduct personalized wardrobe planning for both casual and professional looks
- Guiding clients through the custom experience, helping them sort through fabrics from our English or Italian mills, pockets, buttons, embroideries, and every detail that goes into ultimately hand crafting a one-of-a-kind custom garment
- Maintaining personal relationships with our most exclusive clients from their first interaction with Knot Standard through purchase, delivery and ongoing orders