At Vestiaire Collective, our mission is to create the world’s most desirable wardrobe. Since our launch in 2009, Vestiaire Collective has become the leading sustainable luxury fashion eCommerce platform in the world. Vestiaire Collective has quickly become an international player in the luxury fashion world, creating new ways to buy, sell and appreciate pre-loved luxury fashion. We have built a loyal community of over 7 million members across 50 countries around our circular economy, based on our carefully curated catalogue of over 600,000 luxury products, each product quality-controlled by our luxury experts.
Vestiaire Collective has global offices across Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong, and is backed by tier 1 investors including Conde Nast, Balderton Capital, Ventech, and Eurazeo and Vitruvian.
At Vestiaire Collective you'll enjoy a welcoming environment, competitive salary and great benefits including free healthcare, dental and vision care, healthcare flex spending, 401k, generous maternity leave, generous PTO, commuter flex spending and life insurance.
Join Vestiaire Collective!
- Thoroughly study existing authentication methods and guidelines for featured brands
- Apply learned knowledge to authenticate luxury pre-owned products from various luxury brands
- Develop expertise on guidelines for authentication
- Command product quality control
- Perform basic in-house refurbishment
- Proactively escalate any issues or trends to the Manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Interest in long-term career as an Authentication Expert
- Commitment to a long-term, global training program
- University or College degree
- Strong luxury fashion knowledge
- Basic computer and data skills
- Strong curiosity and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter that is proactive and result driven
- Authentication experience is a plus!
- French language experience is a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees. We aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental health care insurance
- Commuter flex spending
- Participation in our 401k plan
- Generous paid time off
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.