Performance Marketing Manager
GANNI’s swift response to the new operating conditions brought on by the global pandemic, shifting to a digital-only, community-driven strategy, has further strengthened its position with its customers. We are now looking for a resourceful Performance Marketing Manager to successfully continue navigating this new landscape through the development of our digital traffic channels.
Joining the ecommerce and marketing teams based out of London, this brand new role is integral to GANNI’s growth strategy, with the primary mission to generate and harness opportunities to increase qualified traffic to GANNI.COM as well as our expanding network of stores.
As the owner of key revenue driving channels (paid search, paid social, display, SEO/organic search, affiliates), your ability to identify growth hacks yet maintain a low CAC to CLV ratio will be key to the sustainable growth of GANNI. The position works seamlessly between brand marketing and ecommerce with dual reporting lines into the eCommerce Director and the Head of Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Set and own the traffic acquisition strategy in line with planned channel targets to exceed GANNI.COM sales budgets and support in-store performance
· Managing 3rd party/agency relationships ensuring campaigns are optimised and scaled to drive performance whilst delivering exciting brand experiences
· Driving the organic keyword strategy through outreach, linkback and content tactics
· Partnering with our CRM Manager to deliver consumer profiling and customer data platform projects, improving our ability to track CAC and CLV across channels
· Resourcefully identifying and exploiting opportunities to tap new potential customer segments by staying on top of all that’s going on across the business & evolving the toolkit to drive & capture intent
· Delivering solid performance marketing strategies for key growth markets (including UK and US), eventually also supporting on ASIA strategy
· Applying a test, learn, refine approach to all activities and cultivating insights sharing across the business
The ideal candidate:
· 4+ years experience in a global performance / digital marketing role, ideally bringing experience from other industries & verticals
· Entrepreneurial, with a willingness to challenge conventions
· Expertise in SEM, SEO, affiliates, referral marketing, and identifying lucrative opportunities to generate quality traffic to exceed sales and grow brand presence
· Expert on US and UK digital landscape, APAC experience is added value
· Proven experience in building channel attribution models and measuring CAC in an omnichannel context
· Channel agnostic approach, with understanding of how to leverage data across channels in order to deliver consistent, tailored messages across touchpoints
· You are based in London
· Passion for GANNI!