Part-time Art Director/Graphic Designer
This is a part-time opportunity for someone with experience in graphic design and art direction to join as a key Team member of a fast growing, high-end womenswear brand based in Central London.
We are looking for a visual leader, image storyteller who developing and setting the overall visual tone across all our platforms and to keep it consistent.
Our strong team culture is built on a positive, can-do attitude, close collaboration, integrity and mutual respect.
- Ensuring all visual content reflects Safiyaa’s tone of voice and are consistent across all platforms. Work on brand moodboards.
- Work across creative, content, marketing, and buying to synthesize business needs and interpret these into a leading visual strategy for the brand.
- Design and develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including campaigns, lookbooks, logos, invitations, packaging, seasonal graphics, presentations and social media
- Art direction of all lookbooks and content shoots as well as video and capsule shoots alongside our existing creative team including casting of models.
- Images retouch notes and video editing direction
- Showroom/ studio layout and guidelines
- Instagram art direction and content plan
- Newsletters and homepage design as well as any other brand interface such as wechat in China etc
- Events ( flowers, room layout and all visual references )
- Suggest abstract imagery of product
- Layout of all brand collateral
- Graphic design of all linesheets and branded documents including lookbooks, invitations, etc
- At least 3 year experience in graphic design in luxury fashion or fashion magasine
- Excellent in producing content for social media.
- A relevant bachelor degree, e.g. Graphic design.
- Knowledge and experience of what makes great storytelling across all digital channels.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suits, CMS, Office and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to build good working relationships.
- To be Innovating and think out of the box.
- Excellent graphic design eye and typography skills and has an eye for detail.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills as this is a smaller company and people get involved in many things beyond their remit.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines, creating high level work.
- Able to work on own initiative with a can-do attitude.
- Adapt planning, prioritisation and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.