Experienced Couture Bridal Design Consultant / Vendeuse
We are seeking a full time Experienced Couture Bridal Design Consultant / Vendeuse with a minimum of 3 years experience in the bespoke Couture Bridal or Eveningwear field. Luxury must be at the core of your being, with strong technical knowledge of fabrics, garment design and construction, a meticulous eye for detail and immaculate customer service. Above all you need genuine taste, talent, passion, love and integrity for looking after clients at this level, helping create their perfect dress.
The role will be multifaceted and will involve offering our global clients the highest level of customer service at all times, whether designing on the bride, in client appointments or over the phone/email, or assisting other team members during client appointments. You will become part of the Phillipa Lepley 20 strong team and operate with passion and pride as part of a wonderful special talented team.
In between taking care of clients, the role will grow and develop to the candidate’s strengths. We are interested to hear where each candidate could add value to the company with their personally defined skills. (For example, this may be admin skills, Social media, PR, photography, shop merchandising, embellishment).
We are looking for a warm, charming, punctual and genuine team player with interpersonal skills and strong integrity. We value initiative and creativity supported by dedication and a strong work ethic.
We offer a great working environment, value our employees and aim to ensure that individuals enjoy job satisfaction whilst developing to their full potential.
Knowledge of Mac essential.
· Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
· Passionate about bridal, fashion.
· Strong time management skills and prioritisation with the ability to work under specific and tight timelines.
· A problem solving mindset.
· Extremely meticulous and detail oriented.
· The ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility.
· A good team player.
· Extremely organised and coordination comes as second nature.
· A professional and discrete attitude.
· Highly driven and pro-active.
· Highly creative individual.
· Knowledge of Mac essential.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Has a knack for engaging and delivering positive commercial results through warm and professional personal manner when seeing clients at bridal appointments.
· Creative with the ability to think out of the box.
· High understanding of couture garment design, construction and fabrication.
· Showcases excellent interpersonal and high level of communicative skills.
· Has a healthy track record of selling couture bridal dresses or eveningwear.
· To have previous experience working for a couture house or environment.
· Ability to photograph work at a semi-professional level for use on social media.
· Interest in social media activity.
· BA in Design, Eveningwear, Embellishment or related field.
· Work experience within Luxury Bridal, Couture, Embellishment or related field.
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience within the fashion industry.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
· Proficiency in Mac Adobe Suite such as Photoshop
· Proficiency in Mac Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
· Small but friendly team.
· Opportunity to join a unique and visionary couture brand that is continually pushing the boundaries of bridal design through art and innovation.
· We offer a great working environment, value our employees and aim to ensure that individuals enjoy job satisfaction whilst developing to their full potential.