Sister Jane is seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual to join the team as Operations Manager in Amsterdam.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious candidate to play a key role in shaping the business' new European operations.
The Operation Manager will join a fast growing international company and work closely with the business headquarters in London to effectively set up the company's European distribution.
- Work closely with the London team to identify and set up a warehouse or 3PL arrangement for the European operations
- Recruit and manage the warehouse fulfilment team
- Coordinate with the wholesale team in London to manage wholesale order processing and fulfilment
- Issue invoices and credit notes to wholesale customers
- Coordination with logistic partners and suppliers to oversee successful order fulfilment
- Manage stock accounting procedures and inventory adjustments with the company ERP system
- Regular reporting and analysis to management
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 year or more experience in a relevant operations position with strong knowledge of accounting, receivable and payables, ideally in a fashion business
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams and coordinating tasks in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of inventory accounting, stock movements and adjustments
- Very strong communication skills with excellent use of written English and Dutch
- Fluency in additional European languages is an advantage.
- Well organised and effective person with good time management and prioritisation skills
- A self-starter and motivated person, who can demonstrate initiative and able to work independently when needed
- A team player who likes to work in a very dynamic and international environment
- Eager to take responsibilities and take initiative