Personal Shopper - North America (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
For our newly created personal shopping team, we are looking for passionate, service-oriented and hands-on Personal Shopping Managers to build our US + Canadian business.
- Act as the point of contact for mytheresa.com’s top clients
- Increase spend of individuals and develop customer loyalty through understanding customer’s style needs: identify sale opportunities for requested items, suggest additional pieces to their taste from weekly uploads and curate weekly emails to customers with recommendations based on their shopping behavior and preferences
- Develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communications, and refer to individual’s order/ returns histories to enhance understanding of client base
- Serving new and existing clients – ideally ensure that sales leads are identified and prioritized
- Create and implement new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met
- Create an entertainment program for top customers who join the mytheresa.com VIP events and create an extraordinary experience with mytheresa.com
- Responsible for the Pre-Reservation four times a year
- Responsible to update the preference sheet/ profile of the customers
- Actively liaise closely with the buying team, the brand marketing team and the brands in case of re-ordering sold-out pieces
- Demonstrate eagerness to know all about the latest trends in fashion and lifestyle as well as designers
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position, preferred in the field of luxury fashion, ideally in e-commerce
- Be passionate about our customers – have a true service and 'roll-up-the sleeves' mentality
- Love for fashion and technology
- Enthusiastic, innovative and creative
- Fluent in written and spoken English and ideally one other language
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
Your contact person: Sandra Martin Mulas