Sales Personal Shopper
Sanne is an exciting fashion start-up based in the heart of Knightsbridge.
We are a modern take of traditional Savile Row tailoring for men and women. Allowing women to also experience Saville Row tailoring, the empowering aspect of a suit and its connotation. Elevating female tailoring from day to night. Allowing women to harness it's power.
We are a small team working closely together, from design, to PR/marketing, and sales.
As Private Clients Manager, you will be responsible for growing Sanne’s private client base and driving revenue through personal shopping from the London showroom, and through home/office visits. Along with introducing new clients from your existing book to Sanne, you will provide seamless, luxury-quality customer service to all clients who come through the Sanne showroom in London. You will also actively outreach to new and existing customers via email, thereby building a loyal private client base across the UK, Europe and rest of World.
You must have previous experience from a luxury market and be keen to work within a fast growth environment.
You will be part of a growing team, who will work together to proactively increase the customer base through a variety of client acquisition methods.
The role of Private Clients Manager will include a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Driving Sanne’s unique service offering to existing and new clients
- Providing an end-to-end luxury service whilst building client relations with the brand
- Driving incremental revenue to Sanne by bringing new clients to the brand through your database of clients, as well as finding new sources of high quality customer acquisition
- Ensuring that all client data is efficiently captured and tracked
- Flawlessly executing in-showroom and at-home service offering to all clients including existing customers in the Sanne database
- Partnering with the Commercial Director and rest of the Private Client team to execute a unified retail strategy
- Tracking personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met; reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on customer engagement
- Presenting a positive and professional image of the Sanne brand in all internal and external interaction
- Social Media management
- Business strategy development
- Writing newsletters
- Organizing events
- Building and securing strategic collaborations and partnerships
Start Date: September 2020
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Work from home opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- A proactive self-starter who is results-oriented and has an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent networking skills and ability to build strong relationships, both externally and internally within the company
- Enthusiastic and innovative approach to private client management
- Proactive identification of opportunities to further drive sales and raise brand awareness
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate clearly and effectively, externally and internally
- International mindset
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- fashion luxury private sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Client Relationship Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)