International Category Manager
2020 has so far seen our online business deliver some record breaking results, and as part of the next phase of growth within our 2020 mission, our Ecommerce team are excited to announce a brand new opportunity for an International Category Manager.
As our International Category Manager, you will be pivotal in delivering the US sales growth plan through use of site functionality and business resource. In addition, you will focus on optimising functionality within our Global-e platform and identify requirements to support accelerated growth, with a view to replicating and expanding into the next key markets as the role develops.
To deliver online revenue from US Customers by:
- Building a trade calendar for US Customer, based on key market events and competitor activity.
- Managing promotional activity for US trade calendar.
- Managing content slot information to communicate key messages and promotions.
- Liaising with Digital Design and Content team to ensure local stories are managed
Liaising with Digital Marketing to ensure :
- CRM calendar for US customer is established.
- Acquisition plan for affiliates/PPC/display channels responds to visits and performance.
- Liaising with CX team to define clearer US mission and message, as well as Marketing, Fabrics and LL brand teams to coordinate key market trends.
- Working with B&M to ensure requisite information to trade product online is in place.
To optimise global e-functionality by country, with a focus on:
- Delivery charges and thresholds
- Rounding Rules.
- Additional payment methods.
- Mark-up coefficient.
- Hidden DDP.
Who we would love to see:
- International experience is crucial for this role, in particular working within the US market.
- A strong ability to forge key internal relationships. ( Over video call and face to face!)
- We need someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, especially when it comes to setting up and managing our US site.
- It will be just you working on the international site to start with, so we need someone who is resourceful when it comes to time management.
- Exposure of working in a multi-brand capacity.
- 4 years+ Experience ideally.