Diversity & Inclusion Project Manager
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Project Manager to join our HR team in Paris.
About the role
As part of the Sustainability & Inclusion team, and reporting to the Chief Sustainability & Inclusion Officer, you will help support the overall diversity, inclusion, and belonging strategy and will play a major role in the conception, development, and implementation of those strategies across the company.
You will facilitate best practices in fostering an affirming and inclusive company culture; and will advance organizational shared responsibility for achieving our strategic goals related to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defining internal policy towards diversity,
- Animating an internal network: HR, managers, Workplace Experience,
- Implementing and animating partnerships with diversity-oriented associations,
- Work with internal communication department towards the promotion of diversity across the company,
- Defining concrete applications of the diversity strategy in human resources (recruitment, mobility, promotions, work organization, etc.),
- Implementing and tracking an assessment,
- Partnering with the business and HR leadership to co-design and implementing the I&D roadmap under the umbrella of the Chief Sustainability & Inclusion officer,
- Incorporating elements of I&D into the strategic plan for all people and business processes, ensuring global alignment while tailoring for local/country needs,
- Partnering with business & HR teams to develop accountability mechanisms and socializing People Analytics and dashboards,
- Acting as a thought leader internally and externally, sharing perspectives, best practices and resources,
- Spearheading and managing the social responsibility program and associated activities in alignment with the program charter, business operations, and philanthropic goals,
- Taking accountability for annual CSR report design and publishing,
- Researching and reporting on local, regional and national trends in social responsibility, ESG, and trends in the industry to ensure program remains relevant,
- Developing and cultivating relationships with learning institutions, business organizations and causes that focus on promoting and enhancing I&D and CSR,
- Partnering with Talent, Brand, Workplace Experience and Marketing teams to ensure social media and media vehicles are leveraged, ambassadors are identified, and customer connections are leveraged to ensure a high impact set of I&D and CSR impacts from a brand and socialization perspective.
- Degree specialized in Sustainability and/or CSR,
- 3-5 of previous relevant experience in a diversity, HR and/or a CSR focused role is preferred
- Ideally a former experience working with a large-scale public, and global startup / technology company preferred
- Proven passion and business impact with a focus on I&D and CSR
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the space, including an understanding of global trends and best practices,
- Expertise using data and metrics to story tell, communicate strategic vision, and ensure accountability across multiple offices,
- Experience building and developing high impact teams,
- Demonstrated experience with the design and launch of programs and initiatives that deliver on talent strategies & outcomes,
- Writing and producing content for news media, web, social and internal communication channels,
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills. Proven ability to collaborate and navigate from the employee to the Board level with finesse, confidence and composure,
- Ability to influence, gain buy-in and implement change with senior leadership, cross functionally,
- Objective and balanced leader who is a curious learner and can take perspective to understand multiple facets of complex situations
- An empowered self-starter able to work without significant oversight, and follow through to impactful execution
- Strong integrity, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
As an employer, Vestiaire Collective offers every individual the same access to opportunities of employment, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, handicap and age. Vestiaire Collective aims to develop an inclusive work environment that is a reflection of its community of fashion activists.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.