Sustainability Project Manager
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a passionate Sustainability Project Manager to join our Sustainability & Inclusion team in Paris.
About the role
- As part of the Sustainability & Inclusion team, and reporting to the Chief Sustainability & Inclusion Officer, your role will be to support Vestiaire Collective in becoming a leader among worldwide e-commerce marketplaces for responsible consumption.
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking part in an environmental impact diagnosis in collaboration with our selected provider, and being the central contact point for this provider
- Taking part in the redaction of a framework document
- Identifying different stakeholders and onboarding them in the project
- Collecting and consolidating the necessary data for the implementation of the project
- Proposing action plans aimed to lower Vestiaire Collective’s impact
- Collecting and consolidating all the information and documents needed to obtain a Corporate Social Responsibility certification
- Taking part in the monitoring and the coordination of the project throughout the teams at Vestiaire Collective
- Engaging in new societal subjects, according to confirmed priorities
- Implementing a provisional schedule as well as a specific process to follow-up on the completion of the projects
- Determining a simple process aiming to collect data from different transversal teams, in order to realize a CSR report and trimestrial assessments
- In collaboration with the Chief Sustainability & Inclusion Officer, taking part in and coordinating the CSR influence strategy with associative, governmental and academic stakeholders (public affairs), evaluating opportunities and risks.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree specialized in Sustainability and/or CSR,
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management,
- Strong values: you have a very strong interest in CSR issues, global warming and biodiversity,
- A people-person, with excellent communication skills (written & oral), allowing you to adapt to any type of public,
- A capacity for synthesis and analysis and excellent organisational skills are required,
- Good command of Pack Office tools,
- Autonomous in the management of complex international projects, change management, coordination and inspiration of the teams that you work with. You thrive in team work,
- Capacity in building networks, stimulated in managing large scale projects,
- You are rigorous and show curiosity towards new societal subjects,
- Your English is fluent and you wish to work in a multicultural environment.
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
As an employer, Vestiaire Collective offers every individual the same access to opportunities of employment, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, handicap and age. Vestiaire Collective aims to develop an inclusive work environment that is a reflection of its community of fashion activists.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.