Performance Marketing & Traffic Acquisition Manager
Tiger of Sweden is looking for an experienced and self-driven Performance Marketing and Traffic Acquisition Manager to join our E-commerce team. As a Performance Marketing and Traffic Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our traffic acquisition strategy with the main goal to improve our website's traffic and sales as well as strengthening our brand appearance online. The position is based at our HQ in Stockholm and operates in close collaboration with the Marketing and CRM department and reports directly to the E-commerce Director.
In this role, we expect you to:
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies in collaboration with our agency.
- Build, plan, and implement traffic acquisition and retention strategy as well as newsletter marketing strategy.
- Drive the work around marketing automation in collaboration with our CRM team.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Closely collaborate with our marketing team to maintain a 360 marketing calendar containing brand as well as performance-driven initiatives.
- Liaise with our marketing team to plan and execute marketing campaigns across all digital channels (onsite, email, and paid marketing).
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
- Set, measure, and optimize targets for ROAS and CAC towards our CLV.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media paid advertising strategies, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation.
- Prepare and manage the paid digital marketing budget.
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPI's and metrics.
- Ensure campaigns are trackable and consistently reported against KPI's.
- Measure activities’ effectiveness to continuously improve marketing strategy together with our Customer Insights Manager.
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords.
- Implement best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and technique
Skills & Requirements
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies, or similar relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar position.
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing paid digital marketing strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies. Including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (e.g Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest), content distribution, and placement networks.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Good knowledge and experience with E-commerce, preferably from the fashion industry.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and CRM software.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical strategic thinker with great analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management ability.
- Great interpersonal and gifted communicator.
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Please don't hesitate to apply with CV and Cover Letter in English. We look forward to your application.