Business Development Intern
3 days left
Jing Daily is looking for a Business Development Intern to assist with Marketing and Sales Outreach in a time of rapid growth. The main purpose of this role is to assist in driving and increasing sales and promotions to agencies and brand clients looking to tap into the China market. The Business Development Intern will also be responsible for developing our reputation as a “go-to” source for media on Chinese business, culture and luxury topics while developing our global readership. This role sits within the Business Development and Marketing Teams and will play an essential part in the growth strategy in this team. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of an innovative, fast-moving company, on an exciting journey to further engage a loyal and passionate community.
As an intern, you will gain valuable, on-the-job experience in a fast-paced, creative environment. You will work closely with a small team and report directly to the Publisher.
This internship requires commitment at least 3 days a week and will start immediately.
- Maintaining and organizing contacts database
- Assist in identifying and researching prospective clients / sponsors
- Help brainstorm and implement outreach and solicitation strategies
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Assist in identifying and researching prospective event and content partners
- Coordinating media and client enquiries
- Drafting and editing copy for outreach correspondence, newsletters and media materials
- Assisting with ongoing and new marketing campaigns
- Research industry trends and staying up-to-date on current events.
- Extremely well organized, Energetic, Self-motivated and Forward-thinking
- Majoring in, Communications, Marketing, Management or Journalism.
- Excellent verbal and written writing skills.
- Must have Chinese language proficiency.
- Good understanding of the changing media landscape and modern storytelling
- Strong organizational and follow up skills, attention to details
- An eye for design and a creative mindset
- Ability to multitask under multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of the luxury business is a plus