E-Merchandising Manager - Cartier
- As the E-Merchandising Manager, you will lead critical aspects of www.cartier.com brand site experience-leading on-site merchandising to create a cohesive consumer journey that optimizes site engagement, product discovery, conversion, and overall consumer experience.
- The manager is responsible for improving the product presentation and merchandising. This manager should be familiar with best practices in the luxury environment and above, analytics, products, inventory, planning and operations in order to drive the best customer experience possible.
- Define and execute local Emerchandising strategy in partnership with HQ
- Lead and plan short and long-term strategy and execution of cartier.com content and merchandising to drive the eCommerce business while ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
- Partner with internal stakeholder to develop and maintain a holistic site content calendar for eCommerce team visibility and cross-functional alignment.
- Management of the digital catalog
- Manage the end-to-end setup of all products for cartier.com in partnership with Central. Assure products are setup timely and activated in conjunction with marketing calendars and sales events (Holidays, Vday, Mday/Fday, etc.)
- Strategically merchandise all product areas of the cartier.com website. Determine and manage product display order, web categorization and navigation to support sales through
- Analyze, merchandise and promote all products categories to ensure maximum conversion, upsell and AOV increase: best sellers, upgraded versions (w/Diamond, gold, etc), long tail products, novelties, Fine and High Jewelry
- Leverages historical data to test new strategies, to manage categorization, product display order, landing pages, and cross sell/upsells.
- Develop new landing pages to promote diverse but relevant product categorizations
- Coordinate with HJ team and Central to update and maintain HJ catalog
- Analyzes prior season's performance and applies learnings to drive sell-through and maximize inventory position
- Conduct competitive analysis to evaluate merchandise, promotions, features and product presentation to inform future strategies.
- Run A/B testing to identify and drive improvements of on-site programs.
- Is the key contact for catalog administration, catalog issues and e-merchandising topics with HQ and local partners
- Drive web content Partnership organization with Communication
- Work with Media/Content team to maintain and update all product imagery and copy
- Continually improve content process and opportunities - establishing best practices to drive a streamlined process while working with the Communication team to grow the quality and breadth of available assets.
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering or Marketing
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in e-commerce, luxury or digital environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills & ability to work with cross-functional and international teams in a complex organization
- Pro-active and enthusiastic with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized with experience in executing projects and a strong attention to detail
- Data driven mindset, good analytical skills and sales driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills