NuORDER is seeking a talented QA Analyst to join the team at its company headquarters in Los Angeles (currently working remotely). This person will be joining our amazing and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is passionate about learning, and is able to work cross functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product validation.
- Take ownership of test case suits for release, smoke and regression testing
- Participate in product design planning meetings to help define requirements and use cases
- Identify, help minimize, review and isolate production defects. You have the ability to communicate with operation side of the business
- Log and write clear defect reports, test cases. You have attention to details and have worked with defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Test web applications and native mobile apps.
- Create manual and automated test case suites for release, smoke and regression testing
- Data validation for transaction, workflow and reporting features.
- Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management and Engineering to identify and prioritize new features and implementations
- Review test cases and scripts created by other team members to ensure that proper test coverage has been developed
- Working E-commerce experience
- 2-4 years experience working in QA (on web and mobile applications)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies
- Proficiency in web services, web development, SQL, Chrome development console, Charles Proxy
- Knowledge of Xcode and iOS simulator
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line
- GitLab CI experience (nice to have)
- Experience with project and defect tracking in a tool such as Jira/Confluence
- Highly proficient in test case management tools like TestRail
- Experience creating test plans from specifications and/or verbal communications.
- Experience with performance and load testing along with test automation tools, a plus!
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together.
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.