3 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to get to know the Who What Wear audience and its competitors? Are you passionate about storytelling with data?
Named to Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies list in 2017, Digiday's Most Innovative Publisher in 2018, and one of Comparably’s Best Companies for Company Culture in 2019 — Who What Wear is hiring a Research Associate for its Audience Development & Data team.
As the Research Associate, you will get to know our readers and consumers and use this knowledge to tell a story to our advertisers. Data is at the center of everything we do, and in this role, you will support multiple departments by providing insights that fuel our business. Our ideal candidate is a go-getter whose creativity supports the element and singularity of our research, is organized, detail-oriented, and eager to have a big impact on the business. This position is located in New York* and reports to the Director of Research.
*COVID-19 Hiring: We understand how difficult it is to start a new position with a new company in the age of the coronavirus. Our People team and hiring managers are here to guide you through this journey. During the pandemic, all of our offices closed and all employees are working remotely until further notice. That said, all of our recruiting, interviews, and onboarding activities are online. Thank you for your flexibility.
- Run and analyze syndicated research (e.g. comScore Plan Metrix) to extract the best stories for Who What Wear (proactively and in response to RFPs)
- Extract insights from existing internal research to answer immediate business questions
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Research on new custom research studies, analyze results, and package into materials for Sales, Consumer Brands, and other key stakeholders
- Manage post-sale brand lift studies for advertisers
- Act as in house brand(s) expert, supporting and informing pre and post-sales strategy and proactively share insights with broader teams
- Humanize comScore reporting and provide compelling insights to differentiate Who What Wear from its competitors
- Collaborate with Data and Audience Development teams on gleaning insights on the WWW consumer's purchasing behavior and content engagement to inform the sales team
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a research role is required; experience supporting a sales or media organization is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and relevant work experience
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of the digital, social, and mobile media and advertising landscapes
- Ensure that all insights are consistent and methodologically sound
- Intimate familiarity with Who What Wear and its family of consumer brands
- Experience working with 3rd party research tools including comScore, Nielsen, Social Analytics tools, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, summer Fridays, paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 85%–100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance.
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored 401k plan with unlimited access to financial advisors and planning tools. Bonus eligibility for all employees.
- Opportunity to Do Good: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism and/or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its content sites—whowhatwear.com and whowhatwear.co.uk—and its affordable, size-inclusive, and trend-forward line of clothing and accessories. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping career podcast, Second Life, which is hosted by Kerr. Most recently, Who What Wear launched a sister company, Versed, which is a clean skincare line with products at affordable prices. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Who What Wear also has offices in New York City and London, with Amazon, Greycroft Partners, BDMI, WndrCo, and others as key investors.