Work with the Digital Comms team to execute the annual communications and influencer strategy for the makeup division with guidance from Head of Digital, in order to increase EMV, digital PR rankings and engagement with Puig brands across all campaigns and to drive brand love and awareness.
Create and foster UK influencer and social programmes and will support local social content creation working closely with wider global and UK Brand teams.
Approach role with a highly collaborative attitude with a thirst for learning and an insatiable curiosity about the beauty and fragrance markets in the UK and globally.
- Work alongside the PR Comms Managers to implement all UK PR strategies, launches and events to a high standard
- Support with all Digital Comms events with key areas of management.
- Continual research of new brand appropriate influencer contacts
- Complete extensive research tasks and competitor analysis, and share any industry news or insights with the department
- Outreach to influencers and journalists to secure coverage across the brand across all media touchpoints
- First point of call for UK press requests
- Actively contribute to brainstorming/planning meetings and present forward thinking ideas
- Monitor and manage all press cuttings, ensuring distribution to key stakeholders
- Create regular reports using My Market Insight and Tribe to showcase results
- Manage and oversee product send-outs and returns alongside stock cupboard management
Requirements for the role:
- A passion for PR and a love of UK digital landscape
- Graduate calibre
- At least 1 year experience of working in a busy PR department
- Educated to graduate degree level
- Other languages would be an advantage
- A passion for the beauty industry and everything celebrity, fashion and luxury
- Proactive nature, an ideas person and is prepared to work hard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great knowledge and interest in social media and influencers
- Strong written skills and media awareness
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient with good time management skills
- A strong communicator
- A strong team player and a can do attitude!
Puig UK strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability and any other status. Puig UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in your application, please let us know by emailing HR_UK@puig.co.uk