Omnichannel Product Manager
Product Management Requirements
· Create a visual product roadmap in conjunction with cross- functional partners to outline strategy, features, and new ideas.
· Prioritize features and user stories to highlight business value so the engineering team can build what matters most.
· Partner with BI team to collect and analyze data to inform road map decisions.
· Assist in design and wireframes for UX and customer journey.
· Work with cross-functional partners in engineering, operations, marketing, sales, and support to build and continuously improve new software products and features.
· Take ownership of the omnichannel product road map and work to build what matters most to meet overarching business objectives.
· Use and continually develop leadership and communication skills
· Drive software initiatives from inception to execution to continuous improvement and iteration
· Own and optimize the software team’s backlog to manage release cycles
· Trace requirements from business case to implementation and ensure target Requirements are met and assess impacts of changes to requirements.
· Ensure overall brand and user experience cohesiveness of the application platform
· Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to analyze and understand business problems:
· Build consensus around requirements.
· Communicate and present well to senior staff.
· Research & Requirements Elicitation
• Carry out comprehensive research in order to understand business needs. Research competitors, consult with subject matter experts, carry out document analysis, and develop POC prototypes.
• Prepare Specification Documentation
• Organize requirements into a formal and written document which can be shared with all stakeholders. Present final results of the analysis in an accurate, clear and understandable manner.
• Explaining Requirements to Developers
• Present specification documents to developers after the relevant stakeholders have approved them. Take questions and callouts from development team
• Coordinate and or Conduct User Acceptance Tests
Project Management Requirements
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the optimal execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
· Execute projects by coordinating resources and timetables with relevant departments.
· Assist in annual budget process and incremental budget forecasting
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· 3-5 years working experience in product/project management
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience in Kanban or other agile methodologies
· Degree in computer science or related field of study
· Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
· Microsoft Project skills
· Experience with JIRA/CONFLUENCE/BITBUCKET
· Knowledge of cloud computing, scripting languages, programming languages
· Experience in a design-lead organization like a fashion or luxury retail company is a plus.
• Past industry experience very flexible but technical in nature.
• Ideally an IT/Digital product/project management background