Senior Manager, Social & Display Media
The Sr. Manager, Social & Display Media will be responsible for managing the end-to-end lifecycle of Paid Social, Display, and Video media across the Tory Burch and Tory Sport brands in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. This role will lead strategic media planning, operational execution, and developing actionable insights to drive demand.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. A leader who isn’t afraid to work closely with cross functional business teams and an analytical mindset who can use data to develop breakthrough thinking for paid marketing channels.
- Create and execute strategies to maximize reach, resonance and results of Paid Social, Video and Display campaigns that deliver on branding, acquisition, conversion and retention goals.
- Effectively leverage media agencies in high level channel planning and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations.
- Manages campaign creative briefs and works closely with advertising ops and creative partners to develop the strongest paid media based on performance data.
- Manage day-to-day workflow, establish effective communication between players, and ensure all timelines and milestones are met.
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving obstacles, take real time decisions on reallocation of resources to capitalize on opportunities.
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners including Planning, Buying and Global Marketing to ensure optimal holistic approach to achieving goals.
Measurement & Insights:
- Identify, recommend and implement top performing growth tactics to deliver the strongest ROAS through consistent testing.
- Work closely with CRM, Global Marketing, Site Experience and analytics teams to develop holistic integrated targeting strategies that make business impact.
- Optimize audience development strategies leveraging both first and third party data to ensure the right message is matched to the right user at the right time.
- Work closely with agencies, engineering and analytics teams as needed to ensure all campaigns are technically set up properly and tracking accurate data.
- Identify and onboard platform or vendor opportunities to increase performance and disseminate learnings to the broader organization.
- Work with Global Marketing teams to develop testing opportunities for emerging markets and strengthen digital marketing presence.