Online customer service coordinator
Miista is looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Coordinator to join our growing team and support one of our most important departments – E-Commerce.
This role will assist clients through e-mail, social media and phone support, as well as assist with E-commerce operations as needed.
Under the guidance and leadership of the E-Commerce Manager and the Brand Manager:
You will be the point of contact for online direct customers and coordinate the online fulfilment with our warehouse in Portugal.
We are looking for someone who is excited about making sure each customer interaction with our brand is true to our core values, and who is comfortable working for a small team in a fast-paced environment. The main functions of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide exceptional client interactions through email, social media, and phone support.
- Take responsibility for the experience and communication of dealing with exchanges and returns, always aiming to maintain the return rate low while keeping the customers coming back to shop at Miista.com.
- Be an advocate for our customers and work to continuously communicate their feedback to the appropriate teams in the organization.
- Assist with order management flow and E-commerce operations as needed.
- Confer with other members of the team to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
Must have qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years in retail and E-Commerce customer service.
Additional qualifications and skills preferred:
- Public relations experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive, creative, and a self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word & Excel) and knowledge of cloud-based applications.
- A personable person who is able to work with and get the best out of a team.
- Interested in fashion and trends in aesthetics and society at large.